Samco Machinery's high-efficiency shake tile roll former produces tiles and shingles to the desired length.
Parts are pre-stamped and embossed and then sheared to the desired length before being fed into the roll forming line to form the sides for the locking function.
- Fully programmable servo feeder for different lengths and includes entrance basket rolls and strip guides
- Hydraulic press (est. 600 tons) to stamp the embossing and step features, and cut to length
- Length control system with encoder and measuring wheel
- Pick and Place System that picks and places pre-cut materials on the powered Launching Conveyor
- SAMCO Universal roll former with factory laser aligned stands & shafts
- Embossing unit for different (Cedar and Slate) roof tile patterns and includes roll sets
- Automated transfer die system to automatically clamp/unclamp dies in the punch press