Specializing in strip and flat rolled steel process equipment, coil and sheet handling equipment, and slitter tooling and shear blades, Samco offers coil processing equipment, including:
Cut to Length
Samco has made great strides in producing precision cut-to-length lines. These are designed to produce cut-to-length blanks from coils at a maximum speed of 400 fpm (120m/min).
The prime application for this type of equipment would require materials having a thickness of less than .035" (8mm).
Tension level flat precision blanks or sheets are produced in one operation.
Samco's precision blanking lines produce cut-to-length blanks from a variety of coil weights up to a maximum of 40,000 lbs.
Roll feed lines are capable of 400 fpm with a production rate of 60 pieces per minute.
Blanking and Sheeting lines are capable of consistently producing length accuracies of +/- 1/64" (+/- .3mm). Automatic air flow stacking systems prevent sheet surface damage.
Other features include:
- Length tolerance of +/- 1/64" (+/-.3mm) and a squareness of 1/32" (.8mm).
- Thickness range of 0.15 - .125" (.3mm - 3.17mm).
- Hump type lines with capacities up to 72" (1850mm) wide and 1/4" (6.3mm) thickness.
Slitting lines are designed to handle extreme ranges of materials. Either driven or pull through, this interchangeable machine permits off-line set ups and includes strip tensioners and oscillating rewinders.
Key features include:
- Slitting lines for ferous and non-ferous strips.
- Handling a maximimum coil weight of 60,000 lbs (30,000 kg).
- Handling a maximum coil width of 100" (2.5 metres).
- Minimum thickness .001" (0.25mm) to .375" (10mm).
- Running speeds of up to 1500 fpm (500m /min).
- Strip width tolerance of .001" (0.25mm).
For more information, please download our Coil Processing Brochure.