- Warranty period up to 12 months as per terms and conditions.
- Warranty coverage activated once line is paid in full.
- Warranty PARTS INCLUDED ONLY. Labor, Travel and Accommodation Expenses are Buyer's responsibility.
- Excluded from this warranty are the wear items; cut-off inserts, punches and die buttons; roll tooling; all electrical and normal wear and tear items.
- Purchase components are covered under separate manufacture's warranties.
- All equipment will be used and maintained properly as per Instructions for Use and Maintenance provided by SAMCO.
- CUSTOMER will perform the regular preventive maintenance services according to schedules provided in those manuals. Maintenance Logs has to be kept all the time and be available for all warranty claims. Failure to do so will void warranty.
Roll forming high-strength steel was once an incredibly challenging endeavor. Technology and industry innovations have eased the burden, allowing the manufacturer to use thinner gauge steel while maintaining a stronger and lighter part.Read More
The roll forming industry is a moving target… changing, evolving, advancing all the time. In today’s market, customers need agility; custom production at increased speeds within efficient footprints. This leads to a greater return on investment and lower production costs. And while this thinking is intuitively practical, it is far less easy. Samco Machinery has learned that if you want to make equipment perform to the increasing needs of customers, then the systems and people used to develop the equipment must also be as agile.Read More