Preventative Maintenance Program
Prolonging the life and improving the performance of your roll forming equipment
PerformancePlus Preventive Maintenance Programs put Samco Machinery field support technicians at your site proactively for a scheduled number of visits throughout the year. During each visit, our technicians perform a predefined set of preventive maintenance activities to help maximize the availability, reliability and efficiency of your roll forming equipment and technologies including:
Inspection of the following elements:
- Servo feeds
- Hydraulic press
- Roll former and more...
- Die Maintenance
- Electrical and Control Systems
- Safety Systems
PerformancePlus programs can also be configured to include options such as replacement parts and repair labor, as well as additional scheduled labor for other operations support services. We provide a comprehensive, single agreement that maximizes roll forming equipment uptime and provides a fixed annual equipment maintenance cost.
PerformancePlus Preventive Maintenance Features
- Documentation of system specifications
- Control, electrical, and mechanical inspection of automation systems and equipment
- Drive calibration and adjustment (if applicable)
- Software program revision check, back-up and verification
- Communication integrity check
- On-the-job training for equipment operators and maintenance staff
- Priority service response for emergency repairs
- Regular status/summary reviews of equipment performance and maintenance program, including progress against agreement goals, ROI measures and ongoing recommendations for improvement.
For More Information
For more information about PerformancePlus Preventive Maintenance Programs, contact Samco Machinery.
Roll forming high-strength steel was once an incredibly challenging endeavor. Technology and industry innovations have eased the burden, allowing the manufacturer to use thinner gauge steel while maintaining a stronger and lighter part.Read More
The roll forming industry is a moving target… changing, evolving, advancing all the time. In today’s market, customers need agility; custom production at increased speeds within efficient footprints. This leads to a greater return on investment and lower production costs. And while this thinking is intuitively practical, it is far less easy. Samco Machinery has learned that if you want to make equipment perform to the increasing needs of customers, then the systems and people used to develop the equipment must also be as agile.Read More