On-site Start Up & Commissioning
- Buyer pays travel and accommodation costs to/from and in the Buyer's facility.
- Buyer puts at his disposal use of overhead cranes or forklifts and auxiliary equipment as well as materials needed at installation.
- Buyer to supply transportation, rigging and plant service drops within 3-meter of equipment location.
- Factory conditions are properly arranged by the Buyer so that the installation can be done without interruptions.
SAMCO to provide the following:
- Line layout drawings.
- Equipment and all tooling as specified in your quotation.
- Engineered product drawings.
- 2 technicians - 1 Mechanical & 1 Electrical technician.
- Based on program’s complexity, on-site days to be determined.
- Precision level and alignment of equipment.
- All equipment inter-connecting wiring, junction boxes, pneumatics and hydraulic lines.
- Connecting electric cables between all Samco equipment, panels and consoles.
- Safety equipment tested.
- System start up.
- After-sales support, available of spare parts and technical assistance.
Customer to provide the following:
- Unloading of the trucks and drop equipment to the location.
- Prepared foundation including floor pits, embedded anchors and inertia blocks.
- Electrical disconnect and clean, dry compressed air supply.
- Power hookup to Main Cabinet.
- Service trenches with floor plates as required.
- Water supply (if applicable).
- Coils to test the line.
- First filling-up of the lubrication systems including gear oil.
- Initial charging of hydraulic system (if applicable).
- Any applicable exhaust hood or ventilation systems.
- Lifting means for assembly at the customer's facility.
Note: No special foundation required. Industrial concrete floor min. 150 mm thick, flat and leveled.
SERVICE AND FIELD PERSONNEL CHARGES
A- WEEKDAYS ................$ 1,200.00 per technician a day
B- SATURDAYS & OVERTIME ...........$ 175.00/h
C- SUNDAYS & HOLIDAYS .................$ 200.00/h
D- TRAVEL TIME ................................$ 100.00/h
Note: For all non-productive, on-site time, not under SAMCO’s control due to reasons, SAMCO is not held responsible. The above rates will be used to determine additional charges (if any).
Roll forming high-strength steel was once an incredibly challenging endeavor. Technology and industry innovations have eased the burden, allowing the manufacturer to use thinner gauge steel while maintaining a stronger and lighter part.Read More
The roll forming industry is a moving target… changing, evolving, advancing all the time. In today’s market, customers need agility; custom production at increased speeds within efficient footprints. This leads to a greater return on investment and lower production costs. And while this thinking is intuitively practical, it is far less easy. Samco Machinery has learned that if you want to make equipment perform to the increasing needs of customers, then the systems and people used to develop the equipment must also be as agile.Read More